Do you want to try to have your article up on DesignsCanyon.com? Have a flair for writing tech and design articles and want to have it read by readers who share the same passion and interests? We can help.
DesignsCanyon.com is accepting submissions for Tutorials (Teach me, Master), Inspirational posts (cool stuff that make you go wwoww) and good articles related to web design, tech and web development in general.
Actually, anything out of the list is still fine as long as it gives with the site, subject to approval from the editors, of course.
How To Get Published
The problem with the submissions we get is that we have to reject them for one reason or another. For one, we have to reject submissions that do not adhere to ourpublishing policy. We also don’t really like content that are lifted from other sites or not written from scratch. So far, we can only accept English articles.
Apart from that, here are a few guidelines to help improve the odds of getting published, based on the submission being articles, tutorials or tips and showcases.
If you are aiming to submit an article, discussion, something that features more text than images:
- Please have an intro, a body and a conclusion.
- Subtitle your main point – then elaborate.
- Ensure that it is between 800 to 1000 words.
We love them tutorials, although to make it reader-friendly, follow these few guidelines:
- Make them straight-to-the-point and under 100 steps.
- Include the demo link and/or download link where relevant.
- Credit your image sources or link back to the original site where you got the images from.
A picture says a thousand words, so if you want to feature a showcase of awesome images or illustrations:
- Submit images in a separate zipped file and properly named e.g. “Post-Images”.
- All images must be in the highest possible resolution. If they look awesome, that’s a plus.
- Credit your image sources and link back to the page the image was taken from.
- If it is a showcase featuring apps, tools or plugins etc, do include the download link.
We Would Love It If You Could…
Give your submission more leverage by
- linking back to previously published DesignsCanyon.com articles.
- submitting in .html or .doc file.
- Submit any image with good quality we will re-size them in our end.
Please arrange your post in a proper way
- Add proper title
- Content of the post
- Main tags
- And Author Bio ( including website or social links )
Is your submission ready?
Best of luck and happy writing!
If you want to share featured design, font, wordpress theme please contact us at [email protected]